Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday

I have stars of David on my shoes!!!


and Rick's brother is now engaged. Let's all clap a little to recognize that...








Okay,
Rick is getting pretty sick and tired of Rudi’s random infatuations.

“Yes, Brody? What do you need? Have your children? Sounds good to me.”
“Oh, my god Rudi, shut the fuck up”

“I don’t actually want to have his children, I just want to give him kisses,”

“Oh, my god”

“Aww I’m kidding!”
“No, you’re not,”
“YES I MOSTLY AM!”

Brody just doesn’t realize what’s coming. Cause come graduation day, Rudi’s gonna get him.
Like, on the mouth. In front of his parents.

Yup.

Isn't Brody a doll baby?



Plus, meet our friend Spencer (who needs some blog-lovin' real bad, folks.)
He should be moving to North or South Carolina or something, but that's not for a few months...
He can fit inside a locker.
and he eats little girls.

and jumps real high.



p.s. rudi looked cute today.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've just discovered your blog. It's super-cute, and I L-O-V-E these pics. :)

    ReplyDelete